How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Information that you enter when you register with our website, such as our email website.
- Information that you enter in order to set up subscription to our emails and/or newsletters.
- Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transaction you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet.
- Any other personal information you send to us.
Using Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- Administering our website and business.
- Personalizing our website for you.
- Enabling your use of the services available on our website.
- Sending you on-marketing commercial communications.
- Sending you email notifications you have specifically requested.
- Sending you our email newsletter if you signed up for it (you can unsubscribe at any time).
- Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of third parties which we think may be of interest to you.
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users.
- Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud.
- Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and…
- … to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information. Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.Otherwise we will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
International data transfers
Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy. Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer—for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies,” and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”.
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Clear browsing data,” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data.”
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
How can your site visitors’ withdraw their consent?
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com
Questions and your contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org